Sunday, April 26, 2009

Who Says Boys Are Better? (Sidney Crosby) Nov. 2, 2008

November 2, 2008

S: Pretty, pretty, please?

He pouted. At the moment he was trying to get me to go to dinner with him. We were in NYC and he had heard of a new restaurant that he wanted me to try with him. Practice had just ended and I was getting ready to go back to the hotel. I was tired and really wanted to just rest. Thinking for a moment I gave in as I appeared to walk out the door ignoring him.

M: Pick me up in an hour. I laughed poking my head back in the room.

Knock knock

I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse, and then answered the door. I had decided to wear a cute little black and white dress. Eyeing me his jaw dropped.

S: Wo…Wow! You look absolutely amazing!

He pulled me towards him and stared down into my eyes. Gently lifting my chin up he kissed me. He broke the kiss arms still around my waist. Slowly we made our way to the restaurant. Gosh he just looks better every time I look at him. His sharp jaw and soft eyes are so attractive. Oh my word…am I falling for him?

Leaving the restaurant I smiled. Not only had the food been great it was just barely raining outside. I loved the rain. I made everything take on a slight sparkle. We decided to walk back to the hotel instead of taking a taxi. I followed him to his room due to the fact that I wasn’t really tired. He changed into his pajamas and offered me a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. We crawled into his bed and watched one of his old World Junior games. During the second period I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

No comments: