Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dream or reality?-Chapter 2(Jared Staal)

‘Oh yeah, I finally figured out who the boy that woke me up was. His name is Jared. And guess what he’s a STAAL! For those of you that live under a rock, the Staal’s are THE up and coming hockey family. There are 4 boys, 3 of which are currently in the NHL. Jared is the youngest among his 3 brothers: Eric of the hurricanes, Marc a ranger, and Jordan is a Penguin.

After fully recovering from her little spill on the ice, Krista returned skating and maneuvering a puck around. For a girl she was actually pretty good. Maybe that’s why her uncle volunteered to take her. She can keep his boys in better shape than anyone else could.

“Hey Krista, I have a few errands to run. Would you mind running the boys through some drills when they get here?”

Krista agreed and her uncle told her to expect the boys any time now. Ok maybe not…so they are a little late. Whatever. She decided to warm herself up and began skating, carrying the puck with her. As she picked up speed she did little tricks dragging the puck behind her and picking it back up on her stick.

“Wow!”

That was all it took to get her attention. She stopped. Standing by the entrance to the ice was a half dressed Jared Staal.

“I thought I heard someone here. The rest of the guys are stuck waiting on an accident about 2 blocks away. I walked.” “Hey where’s coach.”

“Running errands. I’m in charge of practice today.”

‘Oh gosh, he really is gorgeous! It’s kind of distracting.’

“You up for some one-on-one, since I don’t think the rest of the team is going to make it?”

“Sure.”

“Should I tell the guys just to head back home?”

“Yeah, go ahead.”

“K be back in like 5 minutes,” he smiled.

“I’ll be here.”

‘Gosh what was I thinking?! Me being alone with him for at least an hour, not a good idea.’

No comments: