Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dream or reality?-Intro(Jared Staal)

Crying she looked down at the item in her hand.

‘OMG this can’t be happening.’ ‘What am I going to do?”

Sliding down the wall she sobbed.

‘I’m too young for this.’ ‘I’m still in high school.’

“Krista, dinner”

‘Aww crap I can’t go downstairs looking like this.’

She cleaned herself up and buried the object of her misery in the trash. After a miserable dinner she locked herself in her room.

‘This sucks, Brent isn’t even in the same country.’ ‘I still need to tell him.’

Slowly she picked up the phone and dialed 3 numbers only to hang up again.

‘I can’t do this.’ ‘My parents are going to kill me.’ ‘I’m supposed to graduate, go to college, get a job, get married and then have kids.’ ‘This is so screwed up.’ ‘What do I do.’

“What do I do?”

Next thing she knew it all went blank.

No comments: